- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 2
Customer info gone after import migration from VirtueMart
5 years 8 months ago #328366
by RustyHika
-- url of the page with the problem -- : not accessable at this moment
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 84.0.2
Hi there,
I did an automatic import from VirtueMart to Hikashop and saw that all orders are missing the client info. It's a shop without log-in / users, only ordering as a guest. Maybe that's the issue. Is there a possibility to import that info?
Thanks in advance!!
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 84.0.2
Hi there,
I did an automatic import from VirtueMart to Hikashop and saw that all orders are missing the client info. It's a shop without log-in / users, only ordering as a guest. Maybe that's the issue. Is there a possibility to import that info?
Thanks in advance!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #328390
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer info gone after import migration from VirtueMart
Hi,
When we built the import system 10 years ago, VirtueMart didn't have the capability to handle guest checkouts.
So this capability was not implemented in the import system.
Now I don't know if VirtueMart supports it by default or if it needs a plugin, nor how the information is saved in the database.
What I can say is that it would surely require some development work to support that.
When we built the import system 10 years ago, VirtueMart didn't have the capability to handle guest checkouts.
So this capability was not implemented in the import system.
Now I don't know if VirtueMart supports it by default or if it needs a plugin, nor how the information is saved in the database.
What I can say is that it would surely require some development work to support that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RustyHika
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #328394
by RustyHika
Replied by RustyHika on topic Customer info gone after import migration from VirtueMart
Thanks Nicolas,
Can you recommend a developer with Hikashop experience? Preferably in The Netherlands.
Cheers,
Remco
Can you recommend a developer with Hikashop experience? Preferably in The Netherlands.
Cheers,
Remco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #328403
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer info gone after import migration from VirtueMart
Hi,
I'm not sure. I've met with such people years back when I went to the Netherlands but I don't remember their names.
I would recommend checking with the local Joomla user groups.
Now outside the Netherlands, you can contact TsukiDev: www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
They should not have a problem with such import job.
I'm not sure. I've met with such people years back when I went to the Netherlands but I don't remember their names.
I would recommend checking with the local Joomla user groups.
Now outside the Netherlands, you can contact TsukiDev: www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
They should not have a problem with such import job.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds