Skip to main content

Error with hikashopImageHelper

More
12 years 7 months ago #144363 by Reinsch
-- url of the page with the problem -- : nicething.de/2014
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2

Hi,
after update to the new HikaShop version I have a error in the checkout area, if I want show the cart I received:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined method hikashopImageHelper::getThumbnail() in /home/www/web2/html/2014/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/cart.php on line 309 "

Anybody can help me with this – php no is my favorite thing ;-(

Regards,
Jonas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #144370 by Reinsch
One more error-massage on the backend-page Hikashop Configuration will not show correctly (only text without css) and on the bottom of all this:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined method hikashopImageHelper::getThumbnail() in /home/www/web2/html/2014/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/config/tmpl/main.php on line 608"

I haven't any idea, can you help me?

thx,
jonas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #144374 by Jerome
Hi,

Did you override the HikaShop Image helper or did this file is up to date ?
The function "getThumbnail" must exist in this helper so the error message is logical, because the function should be there.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reinsch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #144376 by Reinsch
Hi Jerome,
I checked the overrides, but this override-file doesn't exist. Must be another problem. ..?

salut,
jonas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #144377 by Reinsch
Oh sorry, isn't an override. I have changed a file because the image zoom isn't working with the original code. So ARTZOOM give me a script to work and with the older versions of hikashop it was fine.
But now this image.php in helpers (I cannot override this in the administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers path) isn't more the same.

All works fine – only the image switch to Zoom the second a.s.o picture no is possible.

Have you any idea how I can override the actual php, so that will be working?
I attached the old image.php with the third party script for zoom.

And here is the problem-site where the sec on, third and fourth thumbnail no zoom in like the first one:
nicething.de/2014/index.php/glaeser/Prod...sian-glas-grand-dame

Thx,
jonas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #144441 by nicolas
The helper image shouldn't be changed anymore.
It should be the file "show_block_img" of the view "product" which should be modified by the zoom extension as a template override.
So the developers will have to modify their code so that it works with the new system in the 2.3.0
Otherwise, if they had done their modifications to the javascript of the display function as a template override as we recommend in the developer documentation, it would still have worked with the new system as we have a backward compatible system for that, but not for hacks in the core of HikaShop;

In your case, the simplest will be to edit the file show_block_img via Display>Views and change the lines (several of them):
if($this->image->override) {
to:
if(true) {

And then copy the display function code from their old helper image to our new one and you will have the zoom system working with the new version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145135 by Reinsch
Thanks, for me is a bit difficult. I will ask the artesis-Team (ArtZoom) – perhaps they have a solution for the newest HikaShop version. And if don't will be successfully, then I will try your instructions.

I hope for a solution without changes in image.php, it's better to change only the show_block_img.php and use it as override. So I haven't change the files every time I want update the HikaShop.

You know an other (better) solution for a image-zoom? I'm open for every hint.

Regards,
Jonas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145182 by nicolas
I would recommend that you point them to my previous message when you contact them. The information in my message should help them help you.

An alternative is: www.magictoolbox.com/hikashop/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147594 by Reinsch
Hi,
now the solution from artesis, have a look here: nicething.de/2014/index.php/produkt-list.../13-halskette-amanda
and the show_block_img.php (can used like override) attached.

I have two other problems with the product image:
The main image is always in front of all (over the dropdown-menu "Designer" and over the zoom-images after click the tiny images). I have tested a lot of z-index, without results.
The other thing is the use of the responsive part - if I have a small browser the images change the aspect ratio from width and height. Any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks,
jonas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147652 by nicolas
Hi,

1. That's because of the z-index they add on the image. You should see that with them as it comes from their view override and I don't know why they add that z-index, but you can easily force the z-index of the images to 0:
#hikashop_main_image_thumb_div #wrap{ z-index: 0 !important; }

2. It comes from your template CSS:
@media screen and (max-width: 740px), screen and (max-width: 768px)
img {
max-width: 100%;
height: auto;
}
in the file nicething.de/2014/templates/jyaml/css/screen.responsive.css
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reinsch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147717 by Reinsch
Hi Nicolas,

thanks, it's very difficult for me to find the right part, that I must change.
You know I good tool to search the right tags?

In 1. - I knew I have to change the z-index, but how could I find the ... #wrap? In normal code no appears.
To 1. - the Dropdown "Designer" no works right and no is shown over the image - the images from the shadowbox are right now.

To 2. - thanks for the hint, but is difficult to change this. This code worked well with the logo-img, but no with the shop-img. Sure I have add a line for the shop-images.

Thanks a lot,
jonas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147992 by Reinsch
Hi,
can you help me with the Dropdown-menu?

Here the submenu in Dropdown under "Designer" is working:
nicething.de/2014/

With the shop content is it out of order:
nicething.de/2014/index.php/glaeser/Prod...ian-glas-architektur

Without the content it does'nt working too - I have tested this with display:none; .

Have you an idea?

Thx,
jonas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147994 by Jerome
Hi,

Please check your Browser Javascript console, it will show you some Javascript errors in your dropdown lib.
Please understand that it is not related to HikaShop and it is not the support that we can provide.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #148060 by Reinsch
Hi Jerome,

you are right, it's a bootstrap problem. After I set this of, the errors disappeared. And I don't will needed yet.
Thanks,

j.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum