- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
Help request for 2Checkout payment plugin
12 years 3 months ago #158221
by sifur
Help request for 2Checkout payment plugin was created by sifur
Hi,
I'm trying to use 2Checkout plugin from TechJoomla, I installed it successfully and setup.
1. When i'm redirected to 2checkout website it's showing "Cart Purchase 04" instead of showing the "[product name]". What do I do please, Is there a way by updating/adding an small codes or any configuration issue. Please help
2. On the plugin configuration area there is a field "Return url", what is it please? What should I add there.
3. My products are all digital, and I want to update order status to completed auto/instantly after submitted the payment on 2checkout, What settings/ return url should I provide on 2checkout's configuration?
Thanks
I'm trying to use 2Checkout plugin from TechJoomla, I installed it successfully and setup.
1. When i'm redirected to 2checkout website it's showing "Cart Purchase 04" instead of showing the "[product name]". What do I do please, Is there a way by updating/adding an small codes or any configuration issue. Please help
2. On the plugin configuration area there is a field "Return url", what is it please? What should I add there.
3. My products are all digital, and I want to update order status to completed auto/instantly after submitted the payment on 2checkout, What settings/ return url should I provide on 2checkout's configuration?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158253
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Help request for 2Checkout payment plugin
Hi,
1. I don't think that this can be changed looking at the code of that plugin.
2. It's the URL where you want user to be redirected to after a successful payment.
3. It should be automatic unless something on your website is blocking the 2checkout notifications (or if there is a bug in the plugin).
Such blocking can happen for a lot of different things. I invite you to check our PayPal documentation on such issues:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
Most of it will also apply for 2checkout payment notifications.
In any case, it's best to ask to the developers as we didn't develop the plugin so we don't know everything about it.
1. I don't think that this can be changed looking at the code of that plugin.
2. It's the URL where you want user to be redirected to after a successful payment.
3. It should be automatic unless something on your website is blocking the 2checkout notifications (or if there is a bug in the plugin).
Such blocking can happen for a lot of different things. I invite you to check our PayPal documentation on such issues:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
Most of it will also apply for 2checkout payment notifications.
In any case, it's best to ask to the developers as we didn't develop the plugin so we don't know everything about it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158274
by sifur
Replied by sifur on topic Help request for 2Checkout payment plugin
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160950
by sifur
Replied by sifur on topic Help request for 2Checkout payment plugin
Hi,
Again please:
I have setup everything for HikaShop and 2Checkout plugin, now when I try purchase an item using 2co everything OK, but after completed the payment it's redirecting me to a link like this mysite.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop...t&lang=en&Itemid=706
and with a blank screen and also no auto order status updated.
It's a popular payment processor I think, You developed lots of payment plugin but why not this one please? Now I/we need to use third party plugin which may not working correctly.
Please help
Again please:
I have setup everything for HikaShop and 2Checkout plugin, now when I try purchase an item using 2co everything OK, but after completed the payment it's redirecting me to a link like this mysite.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop...t&lang=en&Itemid=706
and with a blank screen and also no auto order status updated.
It's a popular payment processor I think, You developed lots of payment plugin but why not this one please? Now I/we need to use third party plugin which may not working correctly.
Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160965
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Help request for 2Checkout payment plugin
Hi,
We didn't develop the plugin because two other developers already did. Why develop a payment plugin for a third time while we have a list of 60 other payment gateways that have been requested by users for which there is just no alternative ?
I understand that this plugin might not work properly. But why not try the other one : www.mintjoomla.com/downloads/item/11-oth...-payment-plugin.html ?
This is the one we're advertising on our payment plugins list. It has support by the developer included and so you won't have such problems with it.
We didn't develop the plugin because two other developers already did. Why develop a payment plugin for a third time while we have a list of 60 other payment gateways that have been requested by users for which there is just no alternative ?
I understand that this plugin might not work properly. But why not try the other one : www.mintjoomla.com/downloads/item/11-oth...-payment-plugin.html ?
This is the one we're advertising on our payment plugins list. It has support by the developer included and so you won't have such problems with it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds