- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
translation for Stripe
- Christophe-31
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 6 months ago #264697
by Christophe-31
translation for Stripe was created by Christophe-31
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi, I'm using the stripe plugin in french, it's very good, but when the user don't fill as expected one field, the message is in english.
I can't find the variable to override. Perhaps it's Stripe that send the words ?
For exemple, if I don't enter the card number, i've got a popup that saying : "Could not find payment information". Where this message come from ? In order to translate it in french.
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi, I'm using the stripe plugin in french, it's very good, but when the user don't fill as expected one field, the message is in english.
I can't find the variable to override. Perhaps it's Stripe that send the words ?
For exemple, if I don't enter the card number, i've got a popup that saying : "Could not find payment information". Where this message come from ? In order to translate it in french.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264700
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic translation for Stripe
Hi,
The message is coming directly from Stripe API return ; not from our plugin.
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe
Regards,
The message is coming directly from Stripe API return ; not from our plugin.
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Christophe-31
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 6 months ago #264733
by Christophe-31
Replied by Christophe-31 on topic translation for Stripe
Thank You, I will contact the Stripe team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Christophe-31
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 6 months ago #264886
by Christophe-31
Replied by Christophe-31 on topic translation for Stripe
After contact them, for those who are interested, they did not translate it. It's on their todo list, but there is no date.
In the meantime, I hope, the developer of this plugin will develop it with the last technologies, permiting to higlight in red the cases with bad or missing infos. It will be awesome
In the meantime, I hope, the developer of this plugin will develop it with the last technologies, permiting to higlight in red the cases with bad or missing infos. It will be awesome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264889
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic translation for Stripe
Hi,
I'm afraid that I can't find any changelog ; so I am not able to know what the difference between the lib 3.21.0 and the lib 4.4.2
So updating the lib without the knowledge of the changes ; It's bit too risky (and with no information of improvements)
Afterwards, the plugin is in GitHub ; so everybody is free to submit pull-requests.
Regards,
Updating the lib for what "purpose" ?In the meantime, I hope, the developer of this plugin will develop it with the last technologies, permiting to higlight in red the cases with bad or missing infos. It will be awesome
I'm afraid that I can't find any changelog ; so I am not able to know what the difference between the lib 3.21.0 and the lib 4.4.2
So updating the lib without the knowledge of the changes ; It's bit too risky (and with no information of improvements)
Afterwards, the plugin is in GitHub ; so everybody is free to submit pull-requests.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Christophe-31
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 6 months ago #264999
by Christophe-31
Replied by Christophe-31 on topic translation for Stripe
I did not talk about the lib. I talk about jquery, and JavaScript in order to validate the datas, and permit to highlight the case in red instead of displaying the pop up message in english.... The results could be like your payplug payement page form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265010
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic translation for Stripe
Hi,
The Stripe form is mostly managed by the stripe javascript ; like the payplug form is handled by the payplug script.
Regards,
The Stripe form is mostly managed by the stripe javascript ; like the payplug form is handled by the payplug script.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Christophe-31
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 6 months ago #265037
by Christophe-31
Replied by Christophe-31 on topic translation for Stripe
Here there is a developer method to use "element", a great secure form using by stripe (and in french) :
stripe.com/docs/elements#step-3-sending-...-form-to-your-server
.
But it's just an idea submit to you, if you want to improve the plugin. Unfortunately I'm not good enought in coding.
But it's just an idea submit to you, if you want to improve the plugin. Unfortunately I'm not good enought in coding.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265114
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic translation for Stripe
Hi,
Thank you for the information.
We'll look into that for future improvments of the plugin.
Thank you for the information.
We'll look into that for future improvments of the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds