- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Problem with the calendar after the update to version 3.7.0
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #268187
by neo191987
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hello I've been talking to Joomla's team and they told me to turn to you After updating to 3.7.0, this problem occurred.
But I think the problem is not from you but from Joomla as it has appeared in other applications. I'm not a professional in this, it will let you discuss this problem. Joomla Forum
It should look like that.
Hello I've been talking to Joomla's team and they told me to turn to you After updating to 3.7.0, this problem occurred.
But I think the problem is not from you but from Joomla as it has appeared in other applications. I'm not a professional in this, it will let you discuss this problem. Joomla Forum
It should look like that.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268225
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with the calendar after the update to version 3.7.0
Hi,
This issue is actively being discussed here:
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/15569
It apparently is coming from some backward compatibility issue with the calendar system of Joomla and the issue happens with several extensions, including HikaShop.
This post proposes a fix in Joomla so that it works properly:
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/1556...suecomment-297327171
If you apply it, it will display fine.
This issue is actively being discussed here:
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/15569
It apparently is coming from some backward compatibility issue with the calendar system of Joomla and the issue happens with several extensions, including HikaShop.
This post proposes a fix in Joomla so that it works properly:
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/1556...suecomment-297327171
If you apply it, it will display fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #268239
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Problem with the calendar after the update to version 3.7.0
Thank you. They will fix the problem in the next version of Joomla or I will need to fix it manually.
This fixes all the calendar problems
Code:
$showTime = ($showTime) ? "1" : "0";
$todayBtn = ($todayBtn) ? "1" : "0";
$weekNumbers = ($weekNumbers) ? "1" : "0";
$fillTable = ($fillTable) ? "1" : "0";
$singleHeader = ($singleHeader) ? "1" : "0";
This fixes all the calendar problems
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds