- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
Error with Invoice button in order when PDF invoice plugin is installed
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 1 month ago #277775
by simonkloostra
Error with Invoice button in order when PDF invoice plugin is installed was created by simonkloostra
-- url of the page with the problem -- : -
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The tag does not yet exist.
I recently installed the PDF attachment plugin for my customers. However, when I now use the "Invoice" button within the order, an error is generated, see screenprint:
The error remains when I disable the plugin.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The tag does not yet exist.
I recently installed the PDF attachment plugin for my customers. However, when I now use the "Invoice" button within the order, an error is generated, see screenprint:
The error remains when I disable the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 weeks ago #277779
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error with Invoice button in order when PDF invoice plugin is installed
Hi,
First, I don't see how the error would persist with the plugin disabled.
So in that case, it must be some caching of your browser doing that after disabling the plugin.
Also, that error message indicates that you've added script tags in the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
and that is not valid for HTML2PDF, the library used to convert the HTML of the invoice into a PDF.
So please check on that.
First, I don't see how the error would persist with the plugin disabled.
So in that case, it must be some caching of your browser doing that after disabling the plugin.
Also, that error message indicates that you've added script tags in the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
and that is not valid for HTML2PDF, the library used to convert the HTML of the invoice into a PDF.
So please check on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
9 years 4 weeks ago #277825
by simonkloostra
Replied by simonkloostra on topic Error with Invoice button in order when PDF invoice plugin is installed
I definitely did not make any changes in code. However, I started troubleshooting the issue on a test-copy of my site and there were no issues there, so it may be related to something in my hosting environment, though they have the same PHP version.
I will do some troubleshooting myself first.
I will do some troubleshooting myself first.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds