- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Pre-Order extension
- Cyberseb87
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 5 months ago #306109
by Cyberseb87
Pre-Order extension was created by Cyberseb87
Hello,
I just bought the "pre-order products" extension and I would like some help so that it suits perfectlly my needs.
The extension displays correctly a "pre-order" button when a product is no more in stock. However, I would like to customize the text.
Question 1 : Where can I change the "pre-order" text in order to translate it in french ?
Question 2 : Where can I also modify the sentence "No stock, pre-order available" ?
As I mentionned above, the extension displays correctly a "pre-order" button when a product is no more in stock but I can not get the same behavior with my variants.
I expected to get a "pre-order" button when a variant is no more in stock but it's not the case : in a variant, when I set a pre-order stock upper than zero and a quantity equal to zero, an "add to cart" button is present considering that the pre-order stock is the real stock.
Question 3 : How can I get a "pre-order" button when a variant no more in stock ?
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Sébastien
I just bought the "pre-order products" extension and I would like some help so that it suits perfectlly my needs.
The extension displays correctly a "pre-order" button when a product is no more in stock. However, I would like to customize the text.
Question 1 : Where can I change the "pre-order" text in order to translate it in french ?
Question 2 : Where can I also modify the sentence "No stock, pre-order available" ?
As I mentionned above, the extension displays correctly a "pre-order" button when a product is no more in stock but I can not get the same behavior with my variants.
I expected to get a "pre-order" button when a variant is no more in stock but it's not the case : in a variant, when I set a pre-order stock upper than zero and a quantity equal to zero, an "add to cart" button is present considering that the pre-order stock is the real stock.
Question 3 : How can I get a "pre-order" button when a variant no more in stock ?
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Sébastien
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #306115
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Pre-Order extension
Hello,
The plugin comes with one language file (English) that you can override or translate in your Joomla Language interface.
Here the full content of the language file
Regarding the display of the "pre-order" for variants ; we do have to perform further tests in our side.
Regards,
The plugin comes with one language file (English) that you can override or translate in your Joomla Language interface.
Here the full content of the language file
Code:
PRE_ORDER="Pre order"
HIKA_PREORDER="Pre order stock"
PRODUCT_ALREADY_X_PREORDER="Already %d product(s) pre-ordered"
PRE_ORDER_MESSAGE="No stock, pre-order available"
Regarding the display of the "pre-order" for variants ; we do have to perform further tests in our side.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #306135
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Pre-Order extension
Hello,
You can re-download the plugin in order to retrieve the patch regarding variants.
Regards,
You can re-download the plugin in order to retrieve the patch regarding variants.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyberseb87
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Cyberseb87
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 5 months ago #306152
by Cyberseb87
Replied by Cyberseb87 on topic Pre-Order extension
Thank you very much Jerome for your help and your reactivity !
Problems are now solved
Problems are now solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds