- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 1
Module Class Suffix can not apply in hikashop filter module
- oxygenvisual
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 11 months ago #311683
by oxygenvisual
Hi there,
I have a create filter (search) with hikashop filter module. I have add a css class name in Module Class Suffix.
The problem is the Class Suffix of hikashop module can not apply!
I changed the module with joomla default module and it works. I dont want the search module of joomla i need the search module of hikashop and the Module Class Suffix to work.
Any idea why the Class Suffix not working ?
thanks
I have a create filter (search) with hikashop filter module. I have add a css class name in Module Class Suffix.
The problem is the Class Suffix of hikashop module can not apply!
I changed the module with joomla default module and it works. I dont want the search module of joomla i need the search module of hikashop and the Module Class Suffix to work.
Any idea why the Class Suffix not working ?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311694
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module Class Suffix can not apply in hikashop filter module
Hi,
We didn't support that option in the modules included in HikaShop.
The modules already have their own classes.
For example, for the filter module, you can use the class hikashop_filter_module.
But that's a good idea. We'll change a bit the code to support that option for the next version of HikaShop.
We didn't support that option in the modules included in HikaShop.
The modules already have their own classes.
For example, for the filter module, you can use the class hikashop_filter_module.
But that's a good idea. We'll change a bit the code to support that option for the next version of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- oxygenvisual
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 11 months ago #311714
by oxygenvisual
Replied by oxygenvisual on topic Module Class Suffix can not apply in hikashop filter module
Disappointment!
Can you please tell me how to find, where is the path of hikashop_filter_module , so to edit the style?
I cant use this style with the style of my template?
Also do you change it in next version and when you will do it?
Can you please tell me how to find, where is the path of hikashop_filter_module , so to edit the style?
I cant use this style with the style of my template?
Also do you change it in next version and when you will do it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311757
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module Class Suffix can not apply in hikashop filter module
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand why you're disappointed or what path you're talking about ?
Like all the modules of your website, the module is stored in the folder modules/ and its name is mod_hikashop_filter.
If you're asking this because you want to add a class to the main div of the module, you can edit the file modules/mod_hikashop_filter/tmpl/default.php
However, I would rather recommend to do it as a view override of your template via the Joomla templates manager:
docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/J3.2:...r#Creating_Overrides
The next version of HikaShop will be out this week.
I'm sorry but I don't understand why you're disappointed or what path you're talking about ?
Like all the modules of your website, the module is stored in the folder modules/ and its name is mod_hikashop_filter.
If you're asking this because you want to add a class to the main div of the module, you can edit the file modules/mod_hikashop_filter/tmpl/default.php
However, I would rather recommend to do it as a view override of your template via the Joomla templates manager:
docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/J3.2:...r#Creating_Overrides
The next version of HikaShop will be out this week.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- oxygenvisual
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 11 months ago #311785
by oxygenvisual
Replied by oxygenvisual on topic Module Class Suffix can not apply in hikashop filter module
Hi, thanks
with this module i made a search field.
I need to add a class in this field (i have only one field) to change the style of search tool.
When i add a class in module suffix didnt work. So i understand that i can not add a class and to need to change the code in modules/mod_hikashop_filter/tmpl/default.php....
So where is the line to change the class on this php.
thanks
with this module i made a search field.
I need to add a class in this field (i have only one field) to change the style of search tool.
When i add a class in module suffix didnt work. So i understand that i can not add a class and to need to change the code in modules/mod_hikashop_filter/tmpl/default.php....
So where is the line to change the class on this php.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311787
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module Class Suffix can not apply in hikashop filter module
Hi,
You could change the line:
<div class="hikashop_filter_module">
there.
For example:
<div class="hikashop_filter_module myclass">
You could change the line:
<div class="hikashop_filter_module">
there.
For example:
<div class="hikashop_filter_module myclass">
The following user(s) said Thank You: oxygenvisual
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- oxygenvisual
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 11 months ago #312343
by oxygenvisual
Replied by oxygenvisual on topic Module Class Suffix can not apply in hikashop filter module
Hi there,
in update 4.2.2 you wrote in improvemnets "Improvements
The different modules included in HikaShop now support the "module class suffix" setting of Joomla."
Unfortunately the module class suffix in Hikashop Filtering Module continue to not work...
in update 4.2.2 you wrote in improvemnets "Improvements
The different modules included in HikaShop now support the "module class suffix" setting of Joomla."
Unfortunately the module class suffix in Hikashop Filtering Module continue to not work...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312346
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module Class Suffix can not apply in hikashop filter module
Hi,
I cannot confirm this. It's working fine on my end.
Can you check the version and the code of the file modules/mod_hikashop_filter/tmpl/default.php on your website ?
You should have this now:
while before you only had this:
Also, the version of the file should be the 4.2.2
I cannot confirm this. It's working fine on my end.
Can you check the version and the code of the file modules/mod_hikashop_filter/tmpl/default.php on your website ?
You should have this now:
Code:
<div class="hikashop_filter_module <?php if(isset($params)) echo $params->get('moduleclass_sfx');?>">
Code:
<div class="hikashop_filter_module">
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds