Error when accessing Hikashop

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 5 months ago #311865

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : An error has occurred.

0 Class 'dbug' not found

Return to Control Panel

Good Day,
I upgraded to the latest Hikashop and when I click on Hikashop this is the error I am getting:
An error has occurred.

0 Class 'dbug' not found

Return to Control Panel

I am able to access everything else except the Front Page of Hikashop.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 5 months ago #311866

Hello,

I would recommend to activate first the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration.
That will then display an error message on that blank page which will help us (and you better) understand what's going on and provide a solution.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

4 years 5 months ago #311882

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your reply.
I did as you suggested and this is what I get :

An error has occurred.

0 Class 'dbug' not found
/home/synncomw/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/widget.php:1802

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/widget.php:1802
2 hikashopWidgetClass->_getBestProducts() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/widget.php:1231
3 hikashopWidgetClass->data() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/dashboard/view.html.php:86
4 dashboardViewDashboard->widgets() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/dashboard/view.html.php:26
5 dashboardViewDashboard->listing() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/dashboard/view.html.php:17
6 dashboardViewDashboard->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
7 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1971
8 hikashopController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1735
9 hikashopController->listing() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
10 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1949
11 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:72
12 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
13 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
14 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

Return to Control Panel

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 5 months ago #311885

Hello,

We just fixed that issue, so you'll just have to download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again.

Thank you for your feedback.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji

The following user(s) said Thank You: Uriel

4 years 5 months ago #311887

Thank you, that solved the issue.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds