- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Strange view empty cart
6 years 9 months ago #313649
by Warber
Strange view empty cart was created by Warber
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.degroefaudio.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8.
When I empty the shoppingcart I get this view...
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8.
When I empty the shoppingcart I get this view...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #313666
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Strange view empty cart
Hello,
Can you details what seems strange in your opinion, you have to understand that as we don't have comparison point, I mean by example, can you show how look this page with products ?
Can you list disturbing point in our idea ?
Awaiting news from you to be able to better answer you.
Regards
Can you details what seems strange in your opinion, you have to understand that as we don't have comparison point, I mean by example, can you show how look this page with products ?
Can you list disturbing point in our idea ?
Awaiting news from you to be able to better answer you.
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds