- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
WEBP image not generate when image has a CAPITAL .JPG extension
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #313712
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Hi,
We have tested this and the conclusion is that when we uses images with the .JPG extension (in CAPITAL)
Hikashop doesn't generate webp images.
See for example what sort of issue this create. Hover over the first image and you will see what I mean. The large image will disappear
Hope you can take a look.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
We have tested this and the conclusion is that when we uses images with the .JPG extension (in CAPITAL)
Hikashop doesn't generate webp images.
See for example what sort of issue this create. Hover over the first image and you will see what I mean. The large image will disappear
This message contains confidential information
Hope you can take a look.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313734
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic WEBP image not generate when image has a CAPITAL .JPG extension
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. That's inded a bug.
I've added some patches on our end.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and it should work properly.
Thank you for your feedback. That's inded a bug.
I've added some patches on our end.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and it should work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313830
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic WEBP image not generate when image has a CAPITAL .JPG extension
Thanks, when do you aspect the official new release?
I know I can download it but I prefer to wait for the new release in relation to other code that I don't want to change again.
I know I can download it but I prefer to wait for the new release in relation to other code that I don't want to change again.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313838
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic WEBP image not generate when image has a CAPITAL .JPG extension
Hi,
We don't plan any release before the middle of January.
We don't plan any release before the middle of January.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds