Skip to main content

Weight shipping plugin configuration

More
6 years 2 months ago #322333 by DogPeople
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19

Hi there,

Because of ongoing issues with the CanadaPost plugin, I just bought the Weights plugin. I've configured it, but when I try to check out, it's still telling me there's no shipping method available.

I need someone to help me ensure that I have shipping options for my customers. This is CRITICAL. Can someone PLEASE HELP ME?

Your documentation is sketchy at best, so I need assistance.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #322337 by Jerome
Hello,

Please provide screenshots regarding your shipping method configuration.
The support team will also need details about the test you're performing.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum