ideal.xml file cannot be found (plugin)

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348611

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ideal.xml file cannot be found

This morning I updated Hikashop to the latest version. No errors and seems to have gone well. But unfortunately I get an error message when paying with iDeal. When I open the plugin "HikaShop iDEAL payment plugin" I get an error message: The ideal.xml file cannot be found.
Under Configure payment methods I get a white screen. Reinstalling does not solve the problem unfortunately. Anyone an idea how to solve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 3 months ago #348613

Hi,

It's hard to say like that. Please activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again. It should display error messages with more information on what's going on. Please provide these details so that we can tell you what to do.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348629

Hello,
When opening the plugin "HikaShop iDEAL payment plugin" in the backend, this message appears:

500 The file ideal.xml could not be found.
/public_html/onderzoek/administrator/components/com_plugins/views/plugin/view.html.php:41

in the added attachment the full representation of the notification.
I hope I have given you enough information for an analysis and solution.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 3 months ago #348630

Hi,

As per the error information you provided, this error happens in the Joomla plugins manager when you edit the iDEAL plugin settings.
This issue is between Joomla and the plugin.
Updating HikaShop or not won't change anything about this and there is nothing HikaShop can do about it.
You'll have to contact the iDEAL plugin developer about it.

I was talking about the part "Under Configure payment methods I get a white screen.". I understand you're talking about a white screen when you access the menu System>Payment methods of HikaShop. So please activate the debug setting and check on that page.
Now, it's possible you get the same error and in that case, the solution will be the same: fix the iDEAL plugin. But maybe you'll get another error and we can help there.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348650

Hi Nicolas,

sorry, you are right.
It is the plugin of cciDeal that gives the error.
Reinstalling does not solve the problem.
I'll turn to Chill Creations.
Thanks for your help so far!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Frederika

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds