- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
ideal.xml file cannot be found (plugin)
3 years 8 months ago #348611
by netnog
ideal.xml file cannot be found (plugin) was created by netnog
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ideal.xml file cannot be found
This morning I updated Hikashop to the latest version. No errors and seems to have gone well. But unfortunately I get an error message when paying with iDeal. When I open the plugin "HikaShop iDEAL payment plugin" I get an error message: The ideal.xml file cannot be found.
Under Configure payment methods I get a white screen. Reinstalling does not solve the problem unfortunately. Anyone an idea how to solve this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ideal.xml file cannot be found
This morning I updated Hikashop to the latest version. No errors and seems to have gone well. But unfortunately I get an error message when paying with iDeal. When I open the plugin "HikaShop iDEAL payment plugin" I get an error message: The ideal.xml file cannot be found.
Under Configure payment methods I get a white screen. Reinstalling does not solve the problem unfortunately. Anyone an idea how to solve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348613
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic ideal.xml file cannot be found (plugin)
Hi,
It's hard to say like that. Please activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again. It should display error messages with more information on what's going on. Please provide these details so that we can tell you what to do.
It's hard to say like that. Please activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again. It should display error messages with more information on what's going on. Please provide these details so that we can tell you what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348629
by netnog
Replied by netnog on topic ideal.xml file cannot be found (plugin)
Hello,
When opening the plugin "HikaShop iDEAL payment plugin" in the backend, this message appears:
500 The file ideal.xml could not be found.
/public_html/onderzoek/administrator/components/com_plugins/views/plugin/view.html.php:41
in the added attachment the full representation of the notification.
I hope I have given you enough information for an analysis and solution.
When opening the plugin "HikaShop iDEAL payment plugin" in the backend, this message appears:
500 The file ideal.xml could not be found.
/public_html/onderzoek/administrator/components/com_plugins/views/plugin/view.html.php:41
in the added attachment the full representation of the notification.
I hope I have given you enough information for an analysis and solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348630
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic ideal.xml file cannot be found (plugin)
Hi,
As per the error information you provided, this error happens in the Joomla plugins manager when you edit the iDEAL plugin settings.
This issue is between Joomla and the plugin.
Updating HikaShop or not won't change anything about this and there is nothing HikaShop can do about it.
You'll have to contact the iDEAL plugin developer about it.
I was talking about the part "Under Configure payment methods I get a white screen.". I understand you're talking about a white screen when you access the menu System>Payment methods of HikaShop. So please activate the debug setting and check on that page.
Now, it's possible you get the same error and in that case, the solution will be the same: fix the iDEAL plugin. But maybe you'll get another error and we can help there.
As per the error information you provided, this error happens in the Joomla plugins manager when you edit the iDEAL plugin settings.
This issue is between Joomla and the plugin.
Updating HikaShop or not won't change anything about this and there is nothing HikaShop can do about it.
You'll have to contact the iDEAL plugin developer about it.
I was talking about the part "Under Configure payment methods I get a white screen.". I understand you're talking about a white screen when you access the menu System>Payment methods of HikaShop. So please activate the debug setting and check on that page.
Now, it's possible you get the same error and in that case, the solution will be the same: fix the iDEAL plugin. But maybe you'll get another error and we can help there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348650
by netnog
Replied by netnog on topic ideal.xml file cannot be found (plugin)
Hi Nicolas,
sorry, you are right.
It is the plugin of cciDeal that gives the error.
Reinstalling does not solve the problem.
I'll turn to Chill Creations.
Thanks for your help so far!
sorry, you are right.
It is the plugin of cciDeal that gives the error.
Reinstalling does not solve the problem.
I'll turn to Chill Creations.
Thanks for your help so far!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frederika
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds