- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 10
Price filter
Hello, there was a problem with the price filter, it does not work correctly. Could you point out what I've set up wrong? How to make it so that it is filtered directly in the category where I am?
Here are the settings:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I looked at your link and when I use the price filter there, it filters the products on the right side and doesn't change the page or display products from other categories.
So it seems that your main question
is already solved. Or I didn't understand what you mean.How to make it so that it is filtered directly in the category where I am
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It doesn't even display correctly:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok, on that page I do see a problem indeed. The filtering is working, but the min and max values of the filter are wonky for some reason.
We would need a backend and a FTP access in order to investigate.
Could you provide that via our contact form ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tried to enter one menu item and several separated by commas, it still does not work
[Moderator :] Please do NOT multiply topics & problems in the same subject.
So, I invite you to create another subject, and also add elements of context and what you concretely want to obtain with this configuration.
Thank you for your attention
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry for not answering here ealier. I was in holidays and I didn't had the time to work on this.
I tried to look at the issue today, but the code I added via FTP was not taken into account by your website.
So I'm thinking you probably have some caching on the pages.
Could you temporarily disable it or provide a way to easily flush it ? With a backend access maybe ?
Regarding the "menu" setting of the filter module, you can only enter the id of one menu item.
Also, it will only be used when the current page is not a products listing, or, if you have the "force redirect" setting below activated, it will also redirect to that menu item if the current menu item is not the one with that id.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for turn off the caching.
Please understand that this kind of issue is quite complex to debug. It took me several hours today to debug it, and I also had many other messages to answer to from other users.
I found that the issue is linked to improvements we've made to the dynamic filters in the 4.7.4:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.htmlFilters with their "dynamic display" setting turned on will now keep their values once they are used until the filters are reset.
I've made a few patches on your website and did some tests and it seems to work fine now.
We'll include these patches on our end for the next version of HikaShop.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Having moved to another section, for some reason the countdown of ideas is already from “0”
ilsanmarket.by/katalog/linoleum.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm sorry but I don't see any problem on your links. Could you explain what problem you're seeing there ?
And what is the link with the new screenshot of the filter module settings ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Doesn't that mean that you have a product without a price set in it ?
The system will load the price of each product on the listing to calculate the minimum and maximum.
It could be that the product doesn't have prices (for example, if you only set the price of that product in the different variants).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then it's normal, right ? What is your question then ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.