- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Top clients
2 years 4 months ago #360960
by driftaa
Top clients was created by driftaa
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
store.orionsrv.eu
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.4
Hello. I want to know is there something like TOP CLIENTS or something like that?
It says "last payments" "top client" and "top client"
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.4
Hello. I want to know is there something like TOP CLIENTS or something like that?
It says "last payments" "top client" and "top client"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 4 months ago #360962
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Top clients
Hi,
So, if I understand properly, you want to have a display on your website frontend where you display the name of the top clients and the latest clients.
There is no such thing for HikaShop.
This would require the development of a custom module by a PHP developer with some MySQL queries to load the needed data.
So, if I understand properly, you want to have a display on your website frontend where you display the name of the top clients and the latest clients.
There is no such thing for HikaShop.
This would require the development of a custom module by a PHP developer with some MySQL queries to load the needed data.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds