AcyMailing 6 plugin

• Thank you received: 35
4 years 9 months ago #308251

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.19

​Hi guys,
the new and famous AcyMailing version 6 has been released.

They are upgrading all the integration plugins like the HikaShop one.

I posted it as Featu​re Request adding some new functions.

Would be a very good thing if you can take a look, review if needed, but, Please, in special to advertise it and tell to vote it !
All suggestions are Welcome, Thanks !

Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by joomleb.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 35
4 years 1 month ago #316256

Hi guys,
the first AcyMailing 6 HikaShop plugin has been released directly from Acyba. Anyway:

1 - AcyMailing 6 Coupon feature - What do you think about ?
- Wouldn't it have been better an HikaShop / HikaSerial integration ?
(To create Discounts / Coupons in HikaShop and be able just to add it into newsletters through the AcyMailing plugin)

2 - On last HikaShop 4.2.3 changelog I can read:
- There is now a "validity period" setting for coupons you can generate through the AcyMailing integration so that you can specify a number of days the coupon will be valid from the time the email is sent to the user.
Where can I find it ?
Has that feature been added directly into HikaShop or it depends on the AcyMailing 6 HikaShop plugin ?

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 1 month ago #316276

Hi,

1. Since AcyMailing 6 now has the integration plugins directly built into it, I'm afraid you'll have to request that to them.
Note however that I believe that the integration already supports HikaShop coupons. With the HikaShop integration, you have a "coupon" tab where you can configure a tag for the newsletter which will then generate a coupon when the newsletter is sent based on the settings you configured.

3. This was added in the integration plugin on our end, so it's only for AcyMailing 5. If you need the same thing for AcyMailing 6, you need to ask AcyMailing support as the code is now on their end.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds