Shipstation not receiving orders

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 1 month ago #330544

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge

So every so often this plugin breaks. Not sure whose fault it is but I'm getting this error.

An error occurred attempting to update orders: Invalid XML. Error: 'Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.' We received: 'Unexpected username and password'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
3 years 1 month ago #330563

Hello,

The error message means that in your Shipstation user references does not work, now can you precise if you have this error in a erratic way, because if it's work and then suddenly don't work, there are something to investigate for sure.

But the first step is to check your Shipstation User references to eliminate the most obvious mistake.
And if the issue is deeper, can you active the Debug mode, and when you will have again this error message, provide your log file via our Contact us form (add an Url link to this subject in your message).

And try to provide any elements around your error that you can get in your merchant Shipstation account that can help us to progress on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Philip.

3 years 1 month ago #330605

So the log led me to the problem. The problem was the password that was listed in the plugin was NOT the password that was trying to be passed. I'm not sure how that was possible.

• Thank you received: 611
3 years 1 month ago #330635

Hello,

The most important is that now everything works as expected, sometimes it just comes from a typo problem.
Happy to be able to help you.

Regards

3 years 1 month ago #330684

It wasn't a "typo" issue. I had changed the password to the user and it did not update in the plugin. It was using an old password.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds