Skip to main content

Add product columns to smart search

More
3 years 9 months ago #347384 by mojooutdoors-holden
Is there a simple way to add additional product/category columns to the Joomla smart search indexing on hikashop products? Specifically, product codes need to be searchable.

I used to use the AJAX live search, but they have not put out a recent update for php 8.0 support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #347387 by nicolas
Hi,

There isn't at the moment. However, you got me thinking and I did some researching and I think I found a solution we can implement so that other fields can be indexed. We'll look into adding this for next release in the 4.7.1
The following user(s) said Thank You: mojooutdoors-holden

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #347583 by mojooutdoors-holden
Perfect! For now, i'll just swap out for the hikashop search module instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum