- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
Add product columns to smart search
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 9 months ago #347384
by mojooutdoors-holden
Add product columns to smart search was created by mojooutdoors-holden
Is there a simple way to add additional product/category columns to the Joomla smart search indexing on hikashop products? Specifically, product codes need to be searchable.
I used to use the AJAX live search, but they have not put out a recent update for php 8.0 support.
I used to use the AJAX live search, but they have not put out a recent update for php 8.0 support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347387
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add product columns to smart search
Hi,
There isn't at the moment. However, you got me thinking and I did some researching and I think I found a solution we can implement so that other fields can be indexed. We'll look into adding this for next release in the 4.7.1
There isn't at the moment. However, you got me thinking and I did some researching and I think I found a solution we can implement so that other fields can be indexed. We'll look into adding this for next release in the 4.7.1
The following user(s) said Thank You: mojooutdoors-holden
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
3 years 9 months ago #347583
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic Add product columns to smart search
Perfect! For now, i'll just swap out for the hikashop search module instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds