- Posts: 280
- Thank you received: 42
Google products plugin site URL missing in feed
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #363970
by oxido
Google products plugin site URL missing in feed was created by oxido
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.27
Hi,
In this plugin on line 481 there is this line
FIX
same problem on line 612
FIX
I found this because I use newsman.ro to import my feed of products there for the newsletter and some remarketing stuff, but now they can't parse the feed, so I started looking for problems and I found this.
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.27
Hi,
In this plugin on line 481 there is this line
Code:
"\t\t".'<link><![CDATA[ '.$siteAddress.' ]]></link>'."\n"."\n";
Code:
"\t\t".'<link><![CDATA[ '.$this->siteAddress.' ]]></link>'."\n"."\n";
same problem on line 612
Code:
$xml .= "\t".'<g:'.$name.'>'.htmlspecialchars($siteAddress.$this->main_uploadFolder_url.(ltrim($image->file_path,'/'))).'</g:'.$name.'>'."\n";
FIX
Code:
$xml .= "\t".'<g:'.$name.'>'.htmlspecialchars($this->siteAddress.$this->main_uploadFolder_url.(ltrim($image->file_path,'/'))).'</g:'.$name.'>'."\n";
I found this because I use newsman.ro to import my feed of products there for the newsletter and some remarketing stuff, but now they can't parse the feed, so I started looking for problems and I found this.
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by oxido.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 11 months ago #363973
by oxido
Replied by oxido on topic Google products plugin site URL missing in feed
FIXED, after this 2 changes, the feed is good and can be parsed corectly
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 11 months ago #363972
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google products plugin site URL missing in feed
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We actually already included that patch on our end since 2 weeks ago.
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/product-c...duct-xml/363869.html
Thanks for your feedback. We actually already included that patch on our end since 2 weeks ago.
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/product-c...duct-xml/363869.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: oxido
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 6 months ago #366461
by mojweb
Replied by mojweb on topic Google products plugin site URL missing in feed
Is there any conection with that php warning?
PHP Warning: Undefined variable $thi in plugins/hikashop/google_products/google_products.php on line 481
PHP Warning: Attempt to read property "siteAddress" on null in /plugins/hikashop/google_products/google_products.php on line 481
Using hika 5.1.5
PHP Warning: Undefined variable $thi in plugins/hikashop/google_products/google_products.php on line 481
PHP Warning: Attempt to read property "siteAddress" on null in /plugins/hikashop/google_products/google_products.php on line 481
Using hika 5.1.5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 6 months ago #366471
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google products plugin site URL missing in feed
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
I've added a patch for these warnings. Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
These warnings are caused by a big modification which also generated the other error initially reported here. So in that respect, they are connected.
Thank you for your feedback.
I've added a patch for these warnings. Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
These warnings are caused by a big modification which also generated the other error initially reported here. So in that respect, they are connected.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oxido
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds