Add Second Price To All Products Using Mass Action

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #153329

-- HikaShop version -- :Business 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.14

My website is set now so only registered users can view product and prices. Each product now has 1 price. I now want public to be able to view product, but not see prices until they register. I have registration set to admin so I can approve. I have searched forum and have determined the best way to do this is to create a user group of "Guest", create a second price for each product, set this price to 0.00, change language from "Free" to "Please register to view pricing", then I can set access level on the 0.00 price to "Guest". My problem with this procedure is I have 1043 products. Can I do Mass Action to create this second price for all products and can I set all of these prices to access level of "Guest" using Mass Action. I have looked at filters and actions on the Mass Action dropdowns and can not figure out. Perhaps this is not the best way to limit "Guest" from viewing prices before they register.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 11 months ago #153359

Hi,

This is currently not available in the mass actions.
But the easiest way of doing that is using a csv import.

So you have to export your products, then edit the csv file in order to add the desired prices for the products, I guess that we can do a change in mass thanks to excel or other software like that.
And then import again the csv file. Don't forget to make a backup before importing the csv file.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mahunter1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds