- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 3
mass action - "every hour" trigger don't work
11 years 7 months ago #192995
by pljuarez
mass action - "every hour" trigger don't work was created by pljuarez
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
Hello, I'm trying set up a periodical mass action.
I read in documentation and in some Hikashop Forum topics, that "every hour" trigger was activated when mass action is saved.
Well. I create a Mass action with theese options(trigger.jpg):
Published: Yes.
Data: Order.
Trigger: Every Hour
Filter: Order status = Confirmed
Limitations: Start=0; Value = 500
Actions: Export CSV file.
In other Hikashop forum I saw how to rename exported files adding date and hour to filename. I aply it in order not to overwrite exported files.
When I click on "Process" button 2 times, it works properly and generate de 2 diferent CSV files at correct path with apropiate names.
Then I saved the mass action, and wait 2 hours. I expect 2 diferent files, but nothing happend. No files was saved.
Do I need anything else in order to launch trigger?
Thanks in advance.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
Hello, I'm trying set up a periodical mass action.
I read in documentation and in some Hikashop Forum topics, that "every hour" trigger was activated when mass action is saved.
Well. I create a Mass action with theese options(trigger.jpg):
Published: Yes.
Data: Order.
Trigger: Every Hour
Filter: Order status = Confirmed
Limitations: Start=0; Value = 500
Actions: Export CSV file.
In other Hikashop forum I saw how to rename exported files adding date and hour to filename. I aply it in order not to overwrite exported files.
When I click on "Process" button 2 times, it works properly and generate de 2 diferent CSV files at correct path with apropiate names.
Then I saved the mass action, and wait 2 hours. I expect 2 diferent files, but nothing happend. No files was saved.
Do I need anything else in order to launch trigger?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193004
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic mass action - "every hour" trigger don't work
Hi,
You need a configured and working cron task:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ashop-cron-task.html
Regards,
You need a configured and working cron task:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ashop-cron-task.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193064
by pljuarez
Replied by pljuarez on topic mass action - "every hour" trigger don't work
Thanks. I configured my cron task and wait for results...
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #193132
by pljuarez
Replied by pljuarez on topic mass action - "every hour" trigger don't work
Hello again.
When I configure cron task, URL automatically use https protocol.
My question is: Is it necesary use https protocol?. Because, if I configure cron task in this manner, it doesn't work, but if I use http protocol instead, it works without any problem.
Regards
When I configure cron task, URL automatically use https protocol.
My question is: Is it necesary use https protocol?. Because, if I configure cron task in this manner, it doesn't work, but if I use http protocol instead, it works without any problem.
Regards
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by pljuarez.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193134
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic mass action - "every hour" trigger don't work
Hi,
No you can use the http one.
No you can use the http one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pljuarez
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193231
by pljuarez
Replied by pljuarez on topic mass action - "every hour" trigger don't work
Thank you
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds