Second Action is never executng

• Thank you received: 16
8 years 2 months ago #228635

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8

I have a batch of actions under a certaing filter. The limitations top Value is much higher than the total number of products.
First action works while second is ignored.

Second action in a separate Mass Action where it stands alone with the same filter works.

I don't get any error message.

Am I missing something in the Mass Action logic?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #228657

After further inspection it seems that the second action is working if the first one causes no errors so it gets not aborted.

The problem is that the interface is not informing me if the first one was aborted so I have to manually inspect the first action results to check if the mass action run until the end.

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 2 months ago #228672

Hi,

Do you know why this first action is aborted ? Maybe a max execution time issue, no ?
You can potentially put the second action before the first one, once the elements are taken from the filters, you can set the actions in any order.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain

8 years 2 months ago #228783

Thanks Xavier,

I think it was really a bunch of unfortunate circumstances including some browser tabs with the products already in edition status.

After simplifying my test setup I could not reproduce the issue anymore.

Anyhow is good to know this trick of "once the elements are taken from the filters, you can set the actions in any order."

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds