- Posts: 240
- Thank you received: 13
Mass action not working
4 years 10 months ago #337043
by khashiz
Mass action not working was created by khashiz
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi. I want whenever an order is updated, send an email.
I've attached the screenshot of what i did.
what is wrong that this doesnt work ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi. I want whenever an order is updated, send an email.
I've attached the screenshot of what i did.
what is wrong that this doesnt work ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #337055
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mass action not working
Hi,
This looks fine.
Could it be that the email is blocked by gmail or by your hosting email server being it thinks it might be spam ? Maybe you need to write real text in the subject and body of the email being sent ?
This looks fine.
Could it be that the email is blocked by gmail or by your hosting email server being it thinks it might be spam ? Maybe you need to write real text in the subject and body of the email being sent ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds