Adding a product problem!

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #1075

I'm trying to test HikaShop, but I'm not getting very far! I can create Categories and sub categories. When I create products and add them to a category they don't show while browsing. The categories will show, and I can navigate them, just no products are being listed.

Maybe it's me?!?

On a side note.... Will HikaShop be integrating SagePay as a payment module (if so, I'm onboard). Also, is it possible to block country specific orders?

Many thanks

john

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 5 months ago #1077

Hi,

It's normal, you need to set an associated content module which will display the products. We created a tutorial which explains all this in length so I invite you to read it: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/67.html

We want to integrate with all the payment systems possible. So yes. Now, I can't tell you any deadline as we have a lot of stuff already in the todo list !

You can limit the countries in the order address form. But that doesn't mean that a user living in a country which is not in the list won't be able to order by entering a fake address. But then he will have troubles getting his goods delivered :)

13 years 5 months ago #1079

Great stuff Thanks!! My specific problem was Sh404Sef causing the products not to show, but I think it would be a good idea to read that tutorial!! Thanks!

12 years 8 months ago #23887

Just in case anyone finds this by googling "hikashop sage pay" (Like I did). It looks like Hikashop now has a sage pay plugin :)

Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by plantpotphil.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds