Skip to main content

Backend orders additionnal information Edit fields

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123470 by nibe
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14

In the backend of Hikashop, in an order (existing orders), we use regular fields and custom fields for which we enter precious information, unique to users. When we fill out these fields, everything saves and goes to the db. When we re-edit these fields (by clicking to the edit button) the information is lost and default values are replacing the original fields. Anyway to keep the actual values or the latest one so everything stays right like it was initially ?

I'm specially referring to the 'Additionnal Information' section of an order.

Thanks for letting me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123485 by Jerome
Hi,

What kind of custom field is it ?
"Zone" custom fields ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123503 by nibe
The zone for these custom fields are all 'order' fields.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123505 by Jerome
Hi,

It's not what I mean.

I know that they are "order custom fields" because that's what you are editing.
I want to know, what kind of custom field it is.. Text, zone, checkbox.... etc

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123507 by nibe
I have text, single dropdown and date.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123509 by Jerome
Hi,

Okay.
Can you reproduce the problem in the demo website ?
Have you a similar problem in the front-end with HikaMarket ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #123510 by nibe
I was able to reproduce this situation on the demo site as well. If you check it out, for the single dropdowns (the first one called modedepaiementenpersonne) we have 5 choices (Cheque-default, Interac, Argent, Employé, Autre). If you check the order, click edit, select Interac (for instance) and save it, it will save it as Interac. If you re-edit the same 'Additionnal information', the popup comes up but this field is set back to the default value which is 'Cheque'. This is the issue as it should have came back with 'Interac'.

As for Hikamarket, if I enter values with the Frontend Edition of Hikamarket, I click save and values don't save. I can't try it on the Hikashop demo site as it doesn't have Hikamarket Frontend.
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by nibe. Reason: Missing content !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123548 by Jerome
Hi,

It's a problem which will be fix in the next release.
You can read more about the patch here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...-problem.html#123538

Regards,

PS: HikaMarket Multivendor includes all features of HikaShop front-edition. With the demo account, you can access to the front-end editing features.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123571 by nibe
Hi Jerome, would you have a step by step instructions so I can apply this patch right away, it's causing us many issues at the moment. I've read the code but not too sure on how, where and what to put in to keep this working properly. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123573 by Jerome
Hi,

irfanhanfi gives the "current code" and the file name in the post #123464.
He wanted to replace it with the second part but I give him the right code.

So, replace the code given in post #123464 by the code given in the post #123538

regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nibe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123599 by nibe
It worked. Thanks !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum