Skip to main content

User Group after purchase

More
11 years 2 months ago #209833 by featha
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41

Where can I find more information on setting the 'User Group after purchase' ? I want to read up more before I configure. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #209841 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic User Group after purchase
Hi,

There is no specific documentation for the "user group after purchase".
But the feature is quite simple ; when you edit a product and set a value for the "group after purchase" ; when a customer will buy that product (and the order will be confirmed), the customer will be added in the selected Joomla user group.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum