Add item to backend orders listing
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #245001
by thomasf
Add item to backend orders listing was created by thomasf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
Hi,
at the moment when clicking on "orders" there is a listing with these items shown, where I can approve or cancel orders:
Order number | Customer | Payment method Date | Last Modified | Order status Total | Partner
I would like to have one more item shown here, as its important to quickly identify refunds. I'd like the item "brand" to appear
hence:
Order number | Customer | Payment method Date | Last Modified | Order status Total | Brand/s | Partner
How can I add "Brand" to the backend orders overview listing?
Thanks very much for your help
Hi,
at the moment when clicking on "orders" there is a listing with these items shown, where I can approve or cancel orders:
Order number | Customer | Payment method Date | Last Modified | Order status Total | Partner
I would like to have one more item shown here, as its important to quickly identify refunds. I'd like the item "brand" to appear
hence:
Order number | Customer | Payment method Date | Last Modified | Order status Total | Brand/s | Partner
How can I add "Brand" to the backend orders overview listing?
Thanks very much for your help
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by thomasf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245005
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add item to backend orders listing
Hi,
In that order listing you can display some "order custom field" (by configure them to be display there).
You can't display item custom fields unless you perform yourself some modifications in the view (thanks to a view override).
It is not extremely complex but it requires some development/PHP skills in order to load the order items and analyze the content to fill your new table cell.
Regards,
In that order listing you can display some "order custom field" (by configure them to be display there).
You can't display item custom fields unless you perform yourself some modifications in the view (thanks to a view override).
It is not extremely complex but it requires some development/PHP skills in order to load the order items and analyze the content to fill your new table cell.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds