- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
e-mail address is already known
7 years 5 months ago #305712
by Webteur
e-mail address is already known was created by Webteur
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 73.0.3683.103
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : E-mail address is already known
If a customer wants to place an order a second time and his e-mail address is already known in Hikashop (business), he will be notified that the e-mail address is already in use and the order will not continue. I can't solve that. Where should that be in the institution because to change.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 73.0.3683.103
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : E-mail address is already known
If a customer wants to place an order a second time and his e-mail address is already known in Hikashop (business), he will be notified that the e-mail address is already in use and the order will not continue. I can't solve that. Where should that be in the institution because to change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305731
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic e-mail address is already known
Hi,
I checked your website and it seems that you configured your checkout to use the "guest" mode only.
In that case, you can use an email address as much as you want to place orders on the website.
The only requirement is that you don't already have a user account with that email addres on your website.
I suppose that you must have tested it with one of your email addresses that you actually used for a user account of yours to access the backend but normal users of your website wouldn't have that issue as they don't create user accounts and only do guest checkouts.
I checked your website and it seems that you configured your checkout to use the "guest" mode only.
In that case, you can use an email address as much as you want to place orders on the website.
The only requirement is that you don't already have a user account with that email addres on your website.
I suppose that you must have tested it with one of your email addresses that you actually used for a user account of yours to access the backend but normal users of your website wouldn't have that issue as they don't create user accounts and only do guest checkouts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #305823
by Webteur
Replied by Webteur on topic e-mail address is already known
Thank you.
I've looked everywhere but can't find where I can set "guest" mode.
Would you help me on my way?
I've looked everywhere but can't find where I can set "guest" mode.
Would you help me on my way?
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Webteur.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305827
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic e-mail address is already known
Hello,
Here the direct link for the section in the HikaShop configuration :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5....html#checkout_login
Regards,
Here the direct link for the section in the HikaShop configuration :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5....html#checkout_login
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds