- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
PDF invoice not attached to admin e-mail
6 years 2 months ago #321507
by gielhier
PDF invoice not attached to admin e-mail was created by gielhier
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
nieuw.jetsebremer.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Hello Nicolas,
I have the PDF plugin installed and entered my email address to receive a copy. It doesn't attach the invoice to my email address. What could be wrong?
Regards,
Raoul
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Hello Nicolas,
I have the PDF plugin installed and entered my email address to receive a copy. It doesn't attach the invoice to my email address. What could be wrong?
Regards,
Raoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #321513
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF invoice not attached to admin e-mail
Hi,
Is the order status changed to "confirmed" in the order after the payment ?
And what do you have under the "invoice" column of the System>Order statuses menu ?
I suspect that the issue is that the invoice is not available yet for the order when the email you're looking at is generated.
Is the order status changed to "confirmed" in the order after the payment ?
And what do you have under the "invoice" column of the System>Order statuses menu ?
I suspect that the issue is that the invoice is not available yet for the order when the email you're looking at is generated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #321537
by gielhier
Replied by gielhier on topic PDF invoice not attached to admin e-mail
Hi,
Yes it is confirmed. We also get the e-mail as admin that it is confirmed but not the invoice. Only the client gets the invoice.
Regards,
Raoul
Yes it is confirmed. We also get the e-mail as admin that it is confirmed but not the invoice. Only the client gets the invoice.
Regards,
Raoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #321547
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF invoice not attached to admin e-mail
Hi,
Yes, the invoice is only added to the order status notification sent to the customer.
I didn't see you were asking about the email you receive as admin.
What you can do then is disable the "payment notification" email via the System>Emails menu, and instead add your email address in the bcc field of the "order status notification" email. That way, you'll get a copy of the email received by the customer, with the invoice, instead of the payment notification.
Yes, the invoice is only added to the order status notification sent to the customer.
I didn't see you were asking about the email you receive as admin.
What you can do then is disable the "payment notification" email via the System>Emails menu, and instead add your email address in the bcc field of the "order status notification" email. That way, you'll get a copy of the email received by the customer, with the invoice, instead of the payment notification.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #321630
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF invoice not attached to admin e-mail
Hi,
I did a test with the access you provided with my email address entered in the "Send a copy to" setting of the plugin and I did get a copy of the email when the order was confirmed (it took a few minutes before arriving).
So it looks like it's working fine as far as I can see. If that other email address doesn't receive the copy of the email then I can only think that there is a problem with that email address (for example, the email server rejecting the email as a spam)
I did a test with the access you provided with my email address entered in the "Send a copy to" setting of the plugin and I did get a copy of the email when the order was confirmed (it took a few minutes before arriving).
So it looks like it's working fine as far as I can see. If that other email address doesn't receive the copy of the email then I can only think that there is a problem with that email address (for example, the email server rejecting the email as a spam)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds