- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
Where is the vex-content
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 6 months ago #330888
by wrina iamwe
Where is the vex-content was created by wrina iamwe
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.15
Hello,
Where do I change the css for vex-content (see image).
I am trying to increase the size of the "continue shopping" notification box.
I attempted to change the CSS in tabs: system/configuration/display/css -- but no changes were observed after refreshing the browser.
Appreciate your help,
Wrina
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.15
Hello,
Where do I change the css for vex-content (see image).
I am trying to increase the size of the "continue shopping" notification box.
I attempted to change the CSS in tabs: system/configuration/display/css -- but no changes were observed after refreshing the browser.
Appreciate your help,
Wrina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330892
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where is the vex-content
Hi,
The CSS for vex is in the file media/com_hikashop/css/vex.css
However, rather than modifying the CSS code there, I would rather recommend that you add CSS code which overrides the CSS code from the vex.css file and add that code in your template custom css file, or in the "styles from frontend" setting of HikaShop as we recommend here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
The CSS for vex is in the file media/com_hikashop/css/vex.css
However, rather than modifying the CSS code there, I would rather recommend that you add CSS code which overrides the CSS code from the vex.css file and add that code in your template custom css file, or in the "styles from frontend" setting of HikaShop as we recommend here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds