- Posts: 166
- Thank you received: 6
1000 orders created
5 years 2 months ago #334658
by jean-loup
1000 orders created was created by jean-loup
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.20
Good morning,
This morning I got more than 1000 orders from the same customer... obviously something strange from an IT point of view.
I know I don't have the last Hika version since we are adding to the basket custom products (watches) made from a configurator and at each new version of HIKA we have to spent hours to re-write the helper file which is an heavy process.
You will find print screens below, from order 1 to 1000 (first and last page only of course)... Any Idea how this could happen?
Strange also, his orders starts at number 1... not increased from the last regular one
Thank you for your help
Jean-Loup
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.20
Good morning,
This morning I got more than 1000 orders from the same customer... obviously something strange from an IT point of view.
I know I don't have the last Hika version since we are adding to the basket custom products (watches) made from a configurator and at each new version of HIKA we have to spent hours to re-write the helper file which is an heavy process.
You will find print screens below, from order 1 to 1000 (first and last page only of course)... Any Idea how this could happen?
Strange also, his orders starts at number 1... not increased from the last regular one
Thank you for your help
Jean-Loup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #334662
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic 1000 orders created
Hello,
Does this issue is the only case or there are more ? Are you able to reproduce this issue ?
Maybe this will required to be process with the same condition (product, user, payment method).
This kind of issue is really strange because it would be the first time that we would see such a result.
This can be a bot maybe, do you use the HikaShop ReCaptcha plugin ? Please provide via our Contact us form some backend references with the maximum ACL level (and add an Url link to this topic to your message).
Awaiting your elements to be able to progress on your subject.
Regards
Does this issue is the only case or there are more ? Are you able to reproduce this issue ?
Maybe this will required to be process with the same condition (product, user, payment method).
This kind of issue is really strange because it would be the first time that we would see such a result.
This can be a bot maybe, do you use the HikaShop ReCaptcha plugin ? Please provide via our Contact us form some backend references with the maximum ACL level (and add an Url link to this topic to your message).
Awaiting your elements to be able to progress on your subject.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 2 months ago #334678
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic 1000 orders created
Good afternoon
First time this happens and I don't know how it has been done... very strange.
I didn't remove anything so far so you can maybe have a look.
Yess, I think I use the Hika recaptcha plugin
Credentials sent by contact form
Thank you Philip!
J.Ribordy
First time this happens and I don't know how it has been done... very strange.
I didn't remove anything so far so you can maybe have a look.
Yess, I think I use the Hika recaptcha plugin
Credentials sent by contact form
Thank you Philip!
J.Ribordy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 2 months ago #334682
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 1000 orders created
Hello,
Your customer seems to have created several orders with the same cart, so setting the "Clean cart when order is" option to "Created" via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" will probably prevent that kind of issue from happening again.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Your customer seems to have created several orders with the same cart, so setting the "Clean cart when order is" option to "Created" via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" will probably prevent that kind of issue from happening again.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jean-loup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds