php version 8.0 status confirmation

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 4 months ago #347291

-- url of the page with the problem -- : natuursteenreiniging.com/administrator/i...ale&filter_partner=0
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The display is not as it was with php version 7.4 can't ok on change status from confimd to deliverd and visaversa

after updating php version to 8.0 confirmation window does not show as before and OK can't be pressed

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
1 year 4 months ago #347293

Hi,

We don't have the problem on our end.
It seems as if the HikaShop CSS is not loaded in the popup for some reason on your end. Could you provide a backend access so that we could look at the situation ?
If so, please go through our contact form to provide the access:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

• Thank you received: 13068
1 year 4 months ago #347307

Hi,

Thank you for the access.
When looking at the HTML of the popup, I didn't see the HTML editor for the email preview in the popup (which appears if you activate the user notification yes/no). So I displayed again the popup after activating temporarily the debug and error reporting in your Joomla configuration and I got that error:

Fatal error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in public_html/components/com_jce/editor/libraries/classes/browser.php on line 270

As you can see the error comes from JCE. The error message means that your version of JCE doesn't support PHP8.
In fact, you have the same issue when editing a product, or editing a Joomla article (normal since they also use the HTML editor).
So I suppose you didn't update JCE. Do it and it should fix the problem, or you can switch to TinyMCE.

Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by nicolas.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds