Dashboard info wrong

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 4 months ago #347424

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 8.0

Hi,

The "sales this month" in the dashboard is showing the wrong amount, I think it shows the sales from the last two months instead of only this month.

Besides that, is there a way to select the orderstatusses for these "sales this month" to select only the paid orders and not all the created orders?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 4 months ago #347426

Hi,

It show the sales of the past 30 days. That's because when we had it configured to display the sales starting on the 1st day of the month until now, we would get merchants complaining at the beginning of each month that it was 0 all of a sudden...

You can select the order statuses under the "Statistics" column of the System>Order statuses menu.

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 4 months ago #347446

Thanks, than the header better could be "Sales past 30 days".

How can I change this to 'this month'? I would like to see the actual sales of this month in the dashboard tab "Sales this month".
Or maybe you could add an extra tab for the sales this month? Will there be an option to add widgets to the dashboard in the future?

I tried to switch back to the legacy dashboard, but the layout for that is very poor in Joomla 4.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 4 months ago #347448

Hi,

Indeed, updating the header is a good idea. We'll look into it.

In the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/statistics.php change the lines:

'DATE_RANGE' => 'past.month',
to:
'DATE_RANGE' => 'this.month',
and it will display the sales for the current month.

We want to add customization capabilities in the future. But nothing in the short term.

The following user(s) said Thank You: michelpouli

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds