- Posts: 462
- Thank you received: 19
Error when changing the status of an order
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 8 months ago #348709
by Reincidente
Error when changing the status of an order was created by Reincidente
Hello.
When I try to change the status of an order, the error that I send in the attachment appears.
When I try to change the status of an order, the error that I send in the attachment appears.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 462
- Thank you received: 19
3 years 8 months ago #348711
by Reincidente
Replied by Reincidente on topic Error when changing the status of an order
When I try to finalize an order it also gives an error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348715
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error when changing the status of an order
Hi,
Please turn on the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again. It will display more information about the error, which will allow us to tell you what to do.
Please turn on the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again. It will display more information about the error, which will allow us to tell you what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 462
- Thank you received: 19
3 years 8 months ago #348718
by Reincidente
Replied by Reincidente on topic Error when changing the status of an order
I have finally located the error.
It was a symbol (%) in a joomla language translation in a variable.
Thanks
It was a symbol (%) in a joomla language translation in a variable.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds