- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Payment plugins that works för Sweden
12 years 4 months ago #155529
by tmaltell
Payment plugins that works för Sweden was created by tmaltell
I am using latest HikaShop for Joomla 3. As I understand for HikaShop there are several payment plugins. I would like to test one or more plugins that can make it possible for customers to pay directly with VISA or Mastercard. The customers should not be forced at first to create another account for exampel a PayPal account. There are problably several such plugins but I need a plugin that works for Swedish companies with bank account in Sweden.
If it is possible I should also be glad to hear about the fee for each purchase and if there are a monthly fee
It is not a big business in the start but I can also search for this information my self.
If you know several possible plugins, please, mention all of them.
If it is possible I should also be glad to hear about the fee for each purchase and if there are a monthly fee
It is not a big business in the start but I can also search for this information my self.
If you know several possible plugins, please, mention all of them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155532
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Payment plugins that works för Sweden
Hi,
Here are the available payment methods for Sweden:
* PostFinance
* Payza
* ePay
* SIPS Atos
* iPayDNA
* AliPay Direct
Regarding the payment fees, it depend on each bank.
Here are the available payment methods for Sweden:
* PostFinance
* Payza
* ePay
* SIPS Atos
* iPayDNA
* AliPay Direct
Regarding the payment fees, it depend on each bank.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds