- Posts: 167
- Thank you received: 11
Societe generale
10 years 1 month ago #246878
by gil
Societe generale was created by gil
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.36
Hi,
I will start the installation of a new payment system on a website (actually only Paypal). The bank is a French bank "Societe generale" Sogenactif.
Should I use the "HikaShop SIPS Atos payment plugin" or "the HikaShop Atos SIPS V2 payment plugin"? What's the difference bettwen those two plugin?
Do all tuto about the plugin installation is here ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...yment-atos-form.html ) or is there other tuto ?
Thanks in advance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.36
Hi,
I will start the installation of a new payment system on a website (actually only Paypal). The bank is a French bank "Societe generale" Sogenactif.
Should I use the "HikaShop SIPS Atos payment plugin" or "the HikaShop Atos SIPS V2 payment plugin"? What's the difference bettwen those two plugin?
Do all tuto about the plugin installation is here ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...yment-atos-form.html ) or is there other tuto ?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #246889
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Societe generale
Hi,
As far as I know the Société Générale only supports SIPS ATOS v1 not the v2. The v2 is supported by some belgium banks and they don't support anymore the v1.
The difference is that the APIs between the v1 and the v2 are not compatible together. So you need to use the one that is supported by your bank.
The link you posted is the one you want to follow for the Société Générale. I suppose your bank should also provide you with some kind of kit with PDFs and certificates in order to set that up on your website.
As far as I know the Société Générale only supports SIPS ATOS v1 not the v2. The v2 is supported by some belgium banks and they don't support anymore the v1.
The difference is that the APIs between the v1 and the v2 are not compatible together. So you need to use the one that is supported by your bank.
The link you posted is the one you want to follow for the Société Générale. I suppose your bank should also provide you with some kind of kit with PDFs and certificates in order to set that up on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds