- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 1
Paypal confirmation not received
10 years 1 month ago #248096
by Farang
Paypal confirmation not received was created by Farang
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi
I have an issue with the confirmation via paypal
I get the payment notification from Paypal, but it does not seem to feed back to Hikashop and actually confirm the order.
I get an email showing user registration, then one showing order creation, then notification from Paypal showing payment has gone through ok.
But I don’t get the order confirmation from my own site and have to manually change the status to confirm the order - and thus update the stock level of that item.
I've looked at a couple of threads and hikashop.com/support/documentation/integ...nt-paypal-error.html
When I view the files and look at payment log file I'm not seeing any entries at all
If anybody can give me any pointers that would be great
Thanks
Paul
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi
I have an issue with the confirmation via paypal
I get the payment notification from Paypal, but it does not seem to feed back to Hikashop and actually confirm the order.
I get an email showing user registration, then one showing order creation, then notification from Paypal showing payment has gone through ok.
But I don’t get the order confirmation from my own site and have to manually change the status to confirm the order - and thus update the stock level of that item.
I've looked at a couple of threads and hikashop.com/support/documentation/integ...nt-paypal-error.html
When I view the files and look at payment log file I'm not seeing any entries at all
If anybody can give me any pointers that would be great
Thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248097
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal confirmation not received
Hi,
You indeed need to follow the documentation there:
hikashop.com/support/documentation/integ...or.html#notification
Please check each point listed there, and check the payment log AND the apache access log of your server and you should find clues as to why you don't get the payment notifications.
If you don't, please provide the payment log data if any (it will be filled only if the debug mode of the payment method is activated and that HikaShop actually receives the payment notification), and the apache access log for the payment notification URL.
You indeed need to follow the documentation there:
hikashop.com/support/documentation/integ...or.html#notification
Please check each point listed there, and check the payment log AND the apache access log of your server and you should find clues as to why you don't get the payment notifications.
If you don't, please provide the payment log data if any (it will be filled only if the debug mode of the payment method is activated and that HikaShop actually receives the payment notification), and the apache access log for the payment notification URL.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248846
by Farang
Replied by Farang on topic Paypal confirmation not received
Hi Nicolas,
The payment log is completely empty and I can't see any error on the apache log
The Paypal Pro is working fine but not the standard
For the information you need - for all those I need to be in debug mode - is that correct?
Thanks again
Cheers
Paul
The payment log is completely empty and I can't see any error on the apache log
The Paypal Pro is working fine but not the standard
For the information you need - for all those I need to be in debug mode - is that correct?
Thanks again
Cheers
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248874
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paypal confirmation not received
Hi,
Please check the different points listed in the documentation.
hikashop.com/support/documentation/integ...or.html#notification
The payment log is one of the points ; but there are also details about settings in your plugin or elements to check in the server access log.
How is your plugin configured ?
Do you have the payment notification in your server log ?
Regards,
Please check the different points listed in the documentation.
hikashop.com/support/documentation/integ...or.html#notification
The payment log is one of the points ; but there are also details about settings in your plugin or elements to check in the server access log.
How is your plugin configured ?
Do you have the payment notification in your server log ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Farang
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249556
by Farang
Replied by Farang on topic Paypal confirmation not received
Hi
I just sent a new test order on one site - at the moment nothing in the error log and the payment log is still blank
If the site is in a sub-folder of a hosting account would this make any difference? the site in the root of the hosting account works as expected
This is the plugin screen of the settings that aren't working
Many thanks
Paul
I just sent a new test order on one site - at the moment nothing in the error log and the payment log is still blank
If the site is in a sub-folder of a hosting account would this make any difference? the site in the root of the hosting account works as expected
This is the plugin screen of the settings that aren't working
Many thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249607
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal confirmation not received
Hi,
The fact that the site is in a subfolder is not the problem.
If the payment log is empty, it means that HikaShop is not receiving the payment notifications.
So again, please look for the notification URL in the apache access log. You should find a line there with details on what happened to the notification request sent by PayPal.
And if you can't find the payment notification URL in the apache access log of your server, then it means that PayPal is not sending them even though that you configured your PayPal payment method to allow them. So in that case, there is a problem with your PayPal merchant account and you'll have to contact the PayPal support.
The fact that the site is in a subfolder is not the problem.
If the payment log is empty, it means that HikaShop is not receiving the payment notifications.
So again, please look for the notification URL in the apache access log. You should find a line there with details on what happened to the notification request sent by PayPal.
And if you can't find the payment notification URL in the apache access log of your server, then it means that PayPal is not sending them even though that you configured your PayPal payment method to allow them. So in that case, there is a problem with your PayPal merchant account and you'll have to contact the PayPal support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds