- Posts: 165
- Thank you received: 3
Paypal Advanced Question about Invalid Status
- jschroeder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #289319
by jschroeder
Paypal Advanced Question about Invalid Status was created by jschroeder
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.85
What does "invalid status" mean on the paypal advanced payment method. I read the documentation and it is not clear what this means. I have my order status for the invalid status set to canceled in my hikashop and I am getting quite a few cancelled orders and reading the documentation invalid doesn't really make sense what it does from the documentation. How does the invalid status communicate with paypal? Also, what would cause an invalid status, and what would paypal do if it received an invalid status would it automatically void an order?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...aladvanced-form.html
Thanks,
Josh
-- Joomla version -- : 3.85
What does "invalid status" mean on the paypal advanced payment method. I read the documentation and it is not clear what this means. I have my order status for the invalid status set to canceled in my hikashop and I am getting quite a few cancelled orders and reading the documentation invalid doesn't really make sense what it does from the documentation. How does the invalid status communicate with paypal? Also, what would cause an invalid status, and what would paypal do if it received an invalid status would it automatically void an order?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...aladvanced-form.html
Thanks,
Josh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289342
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Advanced Question about Invalid Status
Hi,
The invalid status is set when the paypal notification returns a status 126, 127 or 128 which indicates that the payment was blocked by PayPal's fraud protection service.
www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/vhelp/paypal...clines_or_errors.htm
The invalid status is set when the paypal notification returns a status 126, 127 or 128 which indicates that the payment was blocked by PayPal's fraud protection service.
www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/vhelp/paypal...clines_or_errors.htm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds