Skip to main content

PayPal Capture Status

More
6 years 8 months ago #314384 by jcroce
PayPal Capture Status was created by jcroce
Re: PayPal payment. I'm seeing some orders come through to the PayPal account where the payment is automatically taken and others that require me to CAPTURE the payment from within the PayPal account. I'm using both the PayPal Payment plugin and the PayPal Recurring Payment plugin. From what I can tell, the CAPTURE status seems to be happening with one-time services only. Any idea why this is happening?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #314394 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Capture Status
Hi,

That's probably because you've activated the "enable validation mode" setting of the "one time" payment method in the menu System>Payment methods. Please check on that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum