- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
Paypal Express forces user to create paypal account
- pixelkraft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 7 months ago #315315
by pixelkraft
Paypal Express forces user to create paypal account was created by pixelkraft
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi!
I am using the PayPal express checkout.
Unfortunately and the end of the form it forces the user to create a paypal account. The fields to create the paypal account are mandatory.
I've checked that your plugin has set the solutiontype to "sole" so this isn'T the expected behaviour. I know it might be a paypal issue, but do you know a solution?
Thanks,
Tim
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi!
I am using the PayPal express checkout.
Unfortunately and the end of the form it forces the user to create a paypal account. The fields to create the paypal account are mandatory.
I've checked that your plugin has set the solutiontype to "sole" so this isn'T the expected behaviour. I know it might be a paypal issue, but do you know a solution?
Thanks,
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #315319
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Express forces user to create paypal account
Hi,
There are several causes for that. For example, if your merchant PayPal account is not "Business", or if you didn't configure it to allow for guest payments.
developer.paypal.com/docs/integration/di...ents/guest-payments/
www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-optional
There are several causes for that. For example, if your merchant PayPal account is not "Business", or if you didn't configure it to allow for guest payments.
developer.paypal.com/docs/integration/di...ents/guest-payments/
www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-optional
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds