- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Klarna (API)
- info@meta-edv.at
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 6 months ago #330501
by info@meta-edv.at
Klarna (API) was created by info@meta-edv.at
Hi. Does anyone have the plugin for Klarna (API). I installed and published the plugin, but it doesn't show it to me on the homepage. What could it be? I can publish all other payment methods. I have already received access data from Klarna. I hope somebody can help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330507
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Klarna (API)
Hi,
We don't have any payment plugin for Klarna.
The only one I know for HikaShop is this one:
www.ignisdev.com/en/extensions/p/klarna-payments-for-hikashop
But since we don't sell it and don't know how it was developed, we can't provide any support on it. If you're using that plugin, please contact the support of the developer there.
We don't have any payment plugin for Klarna.
The only one I know for HikaShop is this one:
www.ignisdev.com/en/extensions/p/klarna-payments-for-hikashop
But since we don't sell it and don't know how it was developed, we can't provide any support on it. If you're using that plugin, please contact the support of the developer there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago #346196
by HikkaCol
Replied by HikkaCol on topic Klarna (API)
Hi,
Did you have any joy with this?
I'm setting up a new site and I've just found out my client wants to use Klarna.
Regards,
Colin.
Did you have any joy with this?
I'm setting up a new site and I've just found out my client wants to use Klarna.
Regards,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago #346197
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Klarna (API)
Hi,
Note that Ignisdev has developed several plugins for HikaShop and keeps updating them regularly (they added Joomla 4 support this year). Also, we didn't hear anything bad about them from our users so far. So it seems they are serious enough.
Note that Ignisdev has developed several plugins for HikaShop and keeps updating them regularly (they added Joomla 4 support this year). Also, we didn't hear anything bad about them from our users so far. So it seems they are serious enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HikkaCol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds