Skip to main content

Stripe Payment

More
4 years 7 months ago #339096 by Webmediacontent
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.4 and 4.0.5

Hi

I installed HikaShop Business 4.4.5 in Joomla 3.10.4 and STRIPE is available as a payment plugin.

With Joomla 4.0.5 and HikaShop Business 4.4.5 there is no STRIPE to choose from.

What is it and what can I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #339113 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Stripe Payment
Hello,

Do you mean that your Stripe payment plugin didn't appear while the checkout process.
Then, perform the various checks to eliminate the most common configuration errors in this Faq

If that didn't allow you to solve your issue, then please provide these elements :
- Your Stripe plugin configuration screenshot
- Your checkout Workflow screenshot
- An Url link to your website

Now if we didn't fully understand you, can you clarify what you mean by "there is no STRIPE to choose from"
Awaiting your returns to progress on your subject.

Regards
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #341354 by Webmediacontent
Replied by Webmediacontent on topic Stripe Payment
sorry I haven't had time to reply for a long time.
It's not like it doesn't show up in the payment process.


I have a shop with the payment method STRIPE online.


Now I'm building a new shop and I can't select STRIPE as a payment method. The plugin is missing. How so?



Kind regards Adrian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #341355 by Webmediacontent
Replied by Webmediacontent on topic Stripe Payment
oh now i just found out You can download the free version of Stripe here
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum