- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 2
Error message at checkout page
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #350306
by epware
Error message at checkout page was created by epware
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ericspeanuts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 401
ERROR 401 CONNECTING TO THE API ( CHECKOUT.POSTFINANCE.CH:443/API/TRANSACTION/CREATE?SPACEID=XXXX ) : {"DATE":"2023-03-22T07:59:05.769Z","DEFAULTMESSAGE":"THE REQUEST WAS DECLINED BECAUSE AUTHENTICATION FAILED.","ID":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (2023-03-22T07:59:05.769Z)","MESSAGE":"THE REQUEST WAS DECLINED BECAUSE AUTHENTICATION FAILED.","TYPE":"DEVELOPER_ERROR"}
I installed the plugin Postfinance checkout on your website. I think I inserted all the necessary information as requested. When I process a test order I get this error message. Can you please help me solve this issue? Thank you in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 401
ERROR 401 CONNECTING TO THE API ( CHECKOUT.POSTFINANCE.CH:443/API/TRANSACTION/CREATE?SPACEID=XXXX ) : {"DATE":"2023-03-22T07:59:05.769Z","DEFAULTMESSAGE":"THE REQUEST WAS DECLINED BECAUSE AUTHENTICATION FAILED.","ID":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (2023-03-22T07:59:05.769Z)","MESSAGE":"THE REQUEST WAS DECLINED BECAUSE AUTHENTICATION FAILED.","TYPE":"DEVELOPER_ERROR"}
I installed the plugin Postfinance checkout on your website. I think I inserted all the necessary information as requested. When I process a test order I get this error message. Can you please help me solve this issue? Thank you in advance
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by epware.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350315
by Tsuki Dev
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Replied by Tsuki Dev on topic Error message at checkout page
Hello,
Your issue seems to be coming from a configuration issue, that error message says that the credentials set through your payment configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Payment methods->'Your Postfinance configuration page'" are not correct, can you check it and test it again ?
If you still have that issue, you can contact us via email : tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
Your issue seems to be coming from a configuration issue, that error message says that the credentials set through your payment configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Payment methods->'Your Postfinance configuration page'" are not correct, can you check it and test it again ?
If you still have that issue, you can contact us via email : tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350354
by epware
Replied by epware on topic Error message at checkout page
Ok I will check this and revert. Thank you for the reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350483
by epware
Replied by epware on topic Error message at checkout page
It was indeed a question of rights.
I appreciate your help
I appreciate your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 5 months ago #360152
by intraads
Replied by intraads on topic Error message at checkout page
i am getting this error while testing the post finance checkout api
date:
'2024-04-04T09:21:34.405Z'
defaultMessage:
'The request was declined because authentication failed.'
id:
'6N4E5xLwkrFksvqbLfJSreiNuTVXNkFJ2zQjo66VF4c (2024-04-04T09:21:34.405Z)'
message:
'The request was declined because authentication failed.'
type:
'DEVELOPER_ERROR'
can you please look into it
thank you
date:
'2024-04-04T09:21:34.405Z'
defaultMessage:
'The request was declined because authentication failed.'
id:
'6N4E5xLwkrFksvqbLfJSreiNuTVXNkFJ2zQjo66VF4c (2024-04-04T09:21:34.405Z)'
message:
'The request was declined because authentication failed.'
type:
'DEVELOPER_ERROR'
can you please look into it
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 5 months ago #360161
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error message at checkout page
Hi,
Your error seems to be the same as the one reported by the creator of this thread.
It indicates that either the credentials provided in the payment method are not correct, or that something needs to be activated in your Post Finance merchant account.
I would recommend you to check with the Post Finance merchant support.
Your error seems to be the same as the one reported by the creator of this thread.
It indicates that either the credentials provided in the payment method are not correct, or that something needs to be activated in your Post Finance merchant account.
I would recommend you to check with the Post Finance merchant support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds