Skip to main content

Error when trying to add new payment

More
3 years 3 months ago #352278 by mrooke
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hello, Since the most recent update I have an error when I select System > Payment Methods > New (button). The page does not load properly. I have re-downloaded and installed the latest version and no change. This is only happening on the payment methods page, shipping methods page works fine.


Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #352281 by nicolas
Hi,

Please activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again. Please provide a screenshot of what you see on the error page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #352283 by mrooke
Hey Nicolas, I get the same page as with no debug on - only there are asterisks everywhere. I do not see an error code anywhere. (Attached)

Thanks,

Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #352287 by nicolas
Hi,

The asterisks everywhere means that you've activated the "debug language" setting. You need to activate the "debug" setting instead.
Also, please look at the bottom of the page. The error should be there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #352304 by mrooke
Thanks Nicolas, Double checked and I had both debug language and debug system selected. Unfortunately it shows no error at the bottom. The page ends looking just like attachment in my previous post.


Thanks

Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #352305 by nicolas
Hi,

The error probably indicates that you have an old version of a payment plugin you installed in the past and which isn't included with HikaShop.
Since your server doesn't show the error message for some reason, I can't directly point out which one it is.
However, there is a way to find out.
Go in your plugins/hikashoppayment/ folder via FTP and rename the folders in there one by one to something else in order to deactivate the payment plugins and each time you change one, refresh the page with the error. At some point, the page will display and you'll know that the last one you changed is the problematic one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #352310 by mrooke
That approach worked perfectly. Thanks for the great support Nicolas!

Matt
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #353384 by Plantgusto
I am getting the same fatal error. In my case the debuging show 'Platron' as the source. After uninstalll of this one, I now get the scree to add a new payment method...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum