- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 3
Paypal IPN
- studiocurci
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 2 months ago #353863
by studiocurci
Paypal IPN was created by studiocurci
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.17
Hi, when I was using Virtuemart I set in Paypal the IPN link. Is it required also for PayPal Checkout plugin?
I'm using now PayPal Checkout in Hikashop
Thank you
Francesco
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.17
Hi, when I was using Virtuemart I set in Paypal the IPN link. Is it required also for PayPal Checkout plugin?
I'm using now PayPal Checkout in Hikashop
Thank you
Francesco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #353866
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Paypal IPN
Hello,
No, it's not required, when payment will be proceed the customer and the administrator will be notified by an email notification (if you need it).
If you want to manage notification when an order (paypal or else) go in HikaShop Configuration, Main tab => Emails part AND in System dropdown => Emails (to check that required emails are published).
Regards
No, it's not required, when payment will be proceed the customer and the administrator will be notified by an email notification (if you need it).
If you want to manage notification when an order (paypal or else) go in HikaShop Configuration, Main tab => Emails part AND in System dropdown => Emails (to check that required emails are published).
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds