- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 6
Satispay payment plugin
2 years 10 months ago #356779
by bellaidea
Satispay payment plugin was created by bellaidea
Hi,
I can't find Satispay payment method plugin for Hikashop.
I could adapt Bank Transfer plugin but I need to insert order amount as an url parameter in "Bank account information" so that user can click on link and go to Satispay site with a pre-filled amount.
For example:
Where ORDER_TOTAL_AMOUNT is the total price in cents.
How can I do this? Would you help me, please?
Thank you!
Regards
I can't find Satispay payment method plugin for Hikashop.
I could adapt Bank Transfer plugin but I need to insert order amount as an url parameter in "Bank account information" so that user can click on link and go to Satispay site with a pre-filled amount.
For example:
Code:
<a href="https://www.satispay.com/app/pay/shops/myshopid?amount=ORDER_TOTAL_AMOUNT">Pay this order on Satispay</a>
Where ORDER_TOTAL_AMOUNT is the total price in cents.
How can I do this? Would you help me, please?
Thank you!
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #356787
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Satispay payment plugin
Hi,
It's not possible to add tags or PHP code to the "Bank account information" setting.
What you need to do is to copy the file plugins/hikashoppayment/banktransfer/banktransfer_end.php to templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/hikashoppayment/banktransfer_end.php and then you can modify the code in there to add your HTML with the PHP code necessary.
For example:
Doing it like that will allow you to keep your changes as an override so that still continue updating HikaShop without loosing your changes.
It's not possible to add tags or PHP code to the "Bank account information" setting.
What you need to do is to copy the file plugins/hikashoppayment/banktransfer/banktransfer_end.php to templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/hikashoppayment/banktransfer_end.php and then you can modify the code in there to add your HTML with the PHP code necessary.
For example:
Code:
<a href="https://www.satispay.com/app/pay/shops/myshopid?amount=<?php echo $this->order->order_full_price; ?>">Pay this order on Satispay</a>
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellaidea
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 10 months ago #356860
by bellaidea
Replied by bellaidea on topic Satispay payment plugin
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds