Content Module throws error - Shop Categories

• Thank you received: 2
13 years 1 month ago #8530

I am just starting to configure HikaShop on Joomla 1.6, using the University Template from Shape5. When configuring the HikaShop Content Module to display shop categories, I get the following error when when clicking on a category displayed in the module:

Warning: require(TEMPLATEPATH/libs/parameters.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thegragp/public_html/storefront/templates/university/error.php on line 14

Warning: require(TEMPLATEPATH/libs/parameters.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thegragp/public_html/storefront/templates/university/error.php on line 14

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'TEMPLATEPATH/libs/parameters.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/thegragp/public_html/storefront/templates/university/error.php on line 14

The site can be found at:

Demo Storefront

The module in question is being displayed on the home page with the title "My Suppliers".

Any ideas?

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by momentis. Reason: Forgot to add a key point

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #8533

Looks like the module is missing "shop" in the URL. The module is generating the following link to a category:

50.22.11.13/~thegragp/storefront/index.p...me-american-standard

While the link should look like this:

50.22.11.13/~thegragp/storefront/index.p...me-american-standard

Hope that helps!!!

13 years 1 month ago #8535

I switched templates back to the default Beez2 (ships with J1.6). Now I am just getting good-old 404 errors instead of the above. That makes more sense. I believe the template by Shape5 - whatever their site may say - is not REALLY ready for J1.6!!!

Still, need help with the bad URLs in the module.

Thanks!

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by momentis.

• Thank you received: 13058
13 years 1 month ago #8554

You need to go in your module's hikashop options and set the menu option to your "shop" menu. That way it will use it to display the categories.

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by nicolas.

13 years 1 month ago #8753

Thanks!!!

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds