- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
Show product photo in BACK END product list
- giorgiofox
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #158925
by giorgiofox
Show product photo in BACK END product list was created by giorgiofox
Hello,
I need to show a little thumbnail of the products in admin backend products list.. how I can do that?
Thanks in advance
Giorgio
I need to show a little thumbnail of the products in admin backend products list.. how I can do that?
Thanks in advance
Giorgio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158937
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Show product photo in BACK END product list
Hi,
You will have to edit the view "product / listing" in the backend template via the menu Display > Views and add custom cod eto get the image of the product because the images data are not loaded by default.
PHP knowledges are required.
You will have to edit the view "product / listing" in the backend template via the menu Display > Views and add custom cod eto get the image of the product because the images data are not loaded by default.
PHP knowledges are required.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- giorgiofox
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #159166
by giorgiofox
Replied by giorgiofox on topic Show product photo in BACK END product list
Hello,
I've found the correct view,
I need to kindly know please what PHP string I need to add in the table cell to show the image.
thanks
Giorgio
I've found the correct view,
I need to kindly know please what PHP string I need to add in the table cell to show the image.
thanks
Giorgio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #159184
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Show product photo in BACK END product list
Hello Giorgio,
You can't just add a line of code to have the images displayed. You would first have to have a query to the database in order to load the images, add the images for each of the product objects and then display them. So some PHP skills will be required to do that.
You can't just add a line of code to have the images displayed. You would first have to have a query to the database in order to load the images, add the images for each of the product objects and then display them. So some PHP skills will be required to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- giorgiofox
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #159423
by giorgiofox
Replied by giorgiofox on topic Show product photo in BACK END product list
Thanks for the reply.
Can you please help me to do that?
I'm using Hikashop Business, not the free version.
I need to show image, and I'm also sure that some other person will find this useful.
Thanks for support
Giorgio
Can you please help me to do that?
I'm using Hikashop Business, not the free version.
I need to show image, and I'm also sure that some other person will find this useful.
Thanks for support
Giorgio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159450
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show product photo in BACK END product list
Hi,
There is already the main product image displayed on the backend products listing if you're using the latest version of HikaShop (2.3.1).
If you don't have it, it means that you're using an older version of HikaShop and updating will add it automatically.
There is already the main product image displayed on the backend products listing if you're using the latest version of HikaShop (2.3.1).
If you don't have it, it means that you're using an older version of HikaShop and updating will add it automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- giorgiofox
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #159951
by giorgiofox
Replied by giorgiofox on topic Show product photo in BACK END product list
Thank you. This is solved, but after this update I can't no order my products, because the ORDER columns has disappeared.. what I have to do to order my products?
thanks
Giorgio
thanks
Giorgio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159954
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show product photo in BACK END product list
Change the "all sub elements" filter dropdown at the top right to "direct sub elements" and you'll see the column.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds