Two products on one prouct page

• Thank you received: 8
9 years 4 months ago #182550

-- HikaShop version -- : latest

Hello,

I've got a client with a request to have two products listed in the same product page. So, if the product is a bikini swimsuit, then a specific product should have two elements which can we purchased separately but presented in the same product page. See example in the following link:
www.vixpaulahermanny.com/swimwear/bikini...-triangle-top-bottom
In this example, the product is called "STONE DETAIL TRIANGLE TOP & BOTTOM" but you can purchase the "STONE TRIANGLE TOP" for $92 and the "STONE DETAIL BOTTOM" for $100, each one as a stand alone product.

Is this something that can be done using Hikashop?

Thank you in advance,

Guy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 4 months ago #182588

Hi,

Having several product pages on the same page is not possible.
However, you can use the "related products" system in order to display a listing of products related to the current product. And if you configure the "related products" module to display add to cart buttons, you'll be able to directly purchase the related products of a product from the product page of the product.
To add related products to a product, simply edit that product and add the other products under the "related products" area of the page.

• Thank you received: 8
9 years 4 months ago #182624

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for your replay. Related products will solve the issue of presenting the products but won't give me the description of the products and won't give the feel of one product page with several choices of sub products... Can the related products be manipulated to show all the relevant product details and be placed right after the product to create a look just like in the example I've sent to you?

I'm willing to pay for the additional development.

Guy.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 4 months ago #182627

Hi,

It will indeed require custom code for this kind of display, mainly the edition of the show_default view.
You can post a request in the commercial jobs section of this forum for this kind of things, there is many developers present here.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds